The next FIRE Dinner Dialogue was going to be on April 5, but, like so many other events, it has been postponed due to the COVID-19 outbreak. We are working on plans for when we will have the next one. In the meantime, stay healthy and wash your hands!
Subscribe to Site via Email
Follow Us on Facebook
Contact UsContact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search This Site:
- Spring 2020 FIRE Dinner Dialogue Postponed
- Save the Date — FIRE Dinner Dialogue on April 5, 2020
- Interfaith Dinner Dialogue on November 3 — “Celebrations, Commemorations, and Holidays”
- Walk with FIRE in the Kirkland 4th of July Parade! And then join us for a BBQ lunch!
- Interfaith Dinner Dialogue on March 31 — “The Question of Evil”