Subscribe to Site via Email
Follow Us on Facebook
Contact UsContact us at email@example.com.
Search This Site:
- Save the Date — FIRE Dinner Dialogue on April 5, 2020
- Interfaith Dinner Dialogue on November 3 — “Celebrations, Commemorations, and Holidays”
- Walk with FIRE in the Kirkland 4th of July Parade! And then join us for a BBQ lunch!
- Interfaith Dinner Dialogue on March 31 — “The Question of Evil”
- Connection Beyond Conflict event on Feb. 21 is NOT CANCELLED
Category Archives: Interfaith Events
Fostering Interfaith Relationships on the Eastside (FIRE), a non-profit group that works to build trust and understanding among faith communities, invites members of all faith traditions and communities to walk with them in the 2019 Kirkland 4th of July Parade. … Continue reading
AN INTERFAITH PURSUIT OF VALUES FOSTERED BY RELIGION THAT ARE NECESSARY TO SUSTAIN A FREE, PLURALISTIC SOCIETY You’re invited to attend the next “Standing Together” session on the topic of “Human Family Values and the Work Ahead”, Sunday, May 22, … Continue reading