We regret to inform you that due to challenges with conflicting events and the availability of panelists that we have decided to POSTPONE the FIRE Dinner Dialogue that has been scheduled for May 7 at Holy Spirit Lutheran Church. We are working on setting a new date, and will let you know as soon as it is established. Thank you very much for your interest.
Subscribe to Site via Email
Follow Us on Facebook
Contact UsContact us at email@example.com.
Search This Site:
- FIRE Dinner Dialogue on May 7 is POSTPONED
- Interfaith Dinner Dialogue on May 7 – “Refugees, Asylum Seekers & Immigrants”
- Interfaith Dinner Dialogue on January 29 – “Welcoming Refugees, Asylum Seekers & Strangers”
- Standing Together for Human Dignity, Justice, Compassion, and Wisdom
- Interfaith Dinner Dialogue on May 15 — “Making Meaning in a Culture of Entertainment: Are faith, religion, and spiritual growth counter-cultural?”