The next Interfaith Dinner Dialogue sponsored by Fostering Interfaith Relationships on the Eastside (FIRE) will be held on Sunday, April 5, 5-8PM, at East Shore Unitarian Church in Bellevue. The topic will be “Stewardship of the Earth”, in association with Earth Day which is also in April. We’re still working on refining the topics and identifying panelists, but wanted to give you as much notice as possible to reserve the time on your calendar. RSVPs via Eventbrite will be available soon. Hope to see you on April 5!
Subscribe to Site via Email
Follow Us on Facebook
Contact UsContact us at email@example.com.
Search This Site:
- Spring 2020 FIRE Dinner Dialogue Postponed
- Save the Date — FIRE Dinner Dialogue on April 5, 2020
- Interfaith Dinner Dialogue on November 3 — “Celebrations, Commemorations, and Holidays”
- Walk with FIRE in the Kirkland 4th of July Parade! And then join us for a BBQ lunch!
- Interfaith Dinner Dialogue on March 31 — “The Question of Evil”