Subscribe to Site via Email
Follow Us on Facebook
Contact UsContact us at email@example.com.
Search This Site:
- Interfaith Dinner Dialogue on November 3 — “Celebrations, Commemorations, and Holidays”
- Walk with FIRE in the Kirkland 4th of July Parade! And then join us for a BBQ lunch!
- Interfaith Dinner Dialogue on March 31 — “The Question of Evil”
- Connection Beyond Conflict event on Feb. 21 is NOT CANCELLED
- You’re Invited: Connection Beyond Conflict on February 21
Monthly Archives: May 2016
AN INTERFAITH PURSUIT OF VALUES FOSTERED BY RELIGION THAT ARE NECESSARY TO SUSTAIN A FREE, PLURALISTIC SOCIETY You’re invited to attend the next “Standing Together” session on the topic of “Human Family Values and the Work Ahead”, Sunday, May 22, … Continue reading
Interfaith Dinner Dialogue on May 15 — “Making Meaning in a Culture of Entertainment: Are faith, religion, and spiritual growth counter-cultural?”
F.I.R.E. (Fostering Interfaith Relationships on the Eastside) invites you to the seventh in a series of Dinner Dialogues aimed at fostering interfaith relationships, on Sunday, May 15, 5PM to 8PM, hosted by Northlake Unitarian Universalist Church, 308 4th Avenue South, … Continue reading