The next FIRE dinner dialogue is scheduled for Sunday, April 22, 2018, 5-8PM, at East Shore Unitarian Church, 12700 SE 32nd Street in Bellevue. Details of the topic are still being worked out, but will likely be “Living With Others in a Multi-Faith and Non-Faith World”, and delve into how faith communities view other faith communities and interact with them. Please save the date, and watch here for more information!
Subscribe to Site via Email
Follow Us on Facebook
Contact UsContact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search This Site:
- Save the Date – FIRE Dinner Dialogue on April 22, 2018
- Interfaith Dinner Dialogue on November 12 – “The Role of Women in Faith”
- FIRE Dinner Dialogue on May 7 is POSTPONED
- Interfaith Dinner Dialogue on May 7 – “Refugees, Asylum Seekers & Immigrants”
- Interfaith Dinner Dialogue on January 29 – “Welcoming Refugees, Asylum Seekers & Strangers”