The next FIRE dinner dialogue is scheduled for Sunday, April 22, 2018, 5-8PM, at East Shore Unitarian Church, 12700 SE 32nd Street in Bellevue. Details of the topic are still being worked out, but will likely be “Living With Others in a Multi-Faith and Non-Faith World”, and delve into how faith communities view other faith communities and interact with them. Please save the date, and watch here for more information!
Subscribe to Site via Email
Follow Us on Facebook
Contact UsContact us at email@example.com.
Search This Site:
- Save the Date — FIRE Dinner Dialogue on April 5, 2020
- Interfaith Dinner Dialogue on November 3 — “Celebrations, Commemorations, and Holidays”
- Walk with FIRE in the Kirkland 4th of July Parade! And then join us for a BBQ lunch!
- Interfaith Dinner Dialogue on March 31 — “The Question of Evil”
- Connection Beyond Conflict event on Feb. 21 is NOT CANCELLED