We regret to inform you that due to challenges with conflicting events and the availability of panelists that we have decided to POSTPONE the FIRE Dinner Dialogue that has been scheduled for May 7 at Holy Spirit Lutheran Church. We are working on setting a new date, and will let you know as soon as it is established. Thank you very much for your interest.
Subscribe to Site via Email
Follow Us on Facebook
Contact UsContact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search This Site:
- Interfaith Dinner Dialogue on November 12 – “The Role of Women in Faith”
- FIRE Dinner Dialogue on May 7 is POSTPONED
- Interfaith Dinner Dialogue on May 7 – “Refugees, Asylum Seekers & Immigrants”
- Interfaith Dinner Dialogue on January 29 – “Welcoming Refugees, Asylum Seekers & Strangers”
- Standing Together for Human Dignity, Justice, Compassion, and Wisdom