We regret to inform you that due to challenges with conflicting events and the availability of panelists that we have decided to POSTPONE the FIRE Dinner Dialogue that has been scheduled for May 7 at Holy Spirit Lutheran Church. We are working on setting a new date, and will let you know as soon as it is established. Thank you very much for your interest.
Subscribe to Site via Email
Follow Us on Facebook
Contact UsContact us at email@example.com.
Search This Site:
- Save the Date — FIRE Dinner Dialogue on April 5, 2020
- Interfaith Dinner Dialogue on November 3 — “Celebrations, Commemorations, and Holidays”
- Walk with FIRE in the Kirkland 4th of July Parade! And then join us for a BBQ lunch!
- Interfaith Dinner Dialogue on March 31 — “The Question of Evil”
- Connection Beyond Conflict event on Feb. 21 is NOT CANCELLED